Address Update & Colour Change:
Same address, but change in colour!
Smart Don Bustop, New Airport Link Road, off Obiri-Ikwerre Flyover, (GREY coloured 2-Storey building) before Rumuagholu Road
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SMART DON ENTERTAINMENT.COM
1. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access this site, site resources, links or other content, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If SMART DON ENTERTAINMENT believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, SMART DON ENTERTAINMENT has the right to deny access to this site or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED. We may collect and use the following types of personal information. Information regarding your use of this Site; orders you place; registration information; and any other information you provide to us via the Site. You do not need to register or provide us with any personal information in order to visit and view the Site. However, if you wish to receive newsletters, make a purchase, enter any contest, or participate in certain other Site activities, you may be asked to register and/or submit certain personally identifiable information. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, street or postal address, telephone number, password, and credit card billing or other payment information.
3. COOKIES. Like many other websites, we may also use “cookies” to collect additional website usage data to improve the Site and its functionality. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk. Cookies help us to: (1) speed navigation, keep track of items you are purchasing, and provide you with content that is tailored to you; (2) remember information you gave us so that you don’t have to reenter it; (3) determine the effectiveness of some of our marketing efforts and communications; and (4) monitor the total number of visitors, pages viewed, and the total number of banners displayed. You can stop accepting cookies by setting your Internet browser accordingly, but this will likely result in our not recognizing you or your preferences on future visits to the Site.
4. USE OF INFORMATION. We may use your personal information for a variety of purposes related to the Site, such as to administer the Site, personalize the Site for you, process any purchases and payments and fulfill any orders, and process any contest entry or promotional and marketing campaigns you may make through the Site. We may also use your personal information to contact you in the future regarding the Site, including through marketing communications, and regarding any other of our or of our business partners’ contests, products and services that we think may interest you. If you contact us by e-mail or regular mail, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your e-mail or street address and any information that you provide to us in your message in order to respond to you. We may also use information collected to evaluate and improve the Site and the user experience or our other products and services.
5. SERVICE PROVIDERS. We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintenance, database storage and management, advertising sales, e-mail marketing, e-commerce functions and credit card/payment processing. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties to the extent necessary for them to perform these functions and subject to their agreement to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT. Our policy is to cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and, in certain circumstances, private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties to the extent we determine, in our sole discretion, is necessary or appropriate in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings (including subpoenas) or to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights and interests or the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally questionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
7. CHANGING OR DELETING INFORMATION. You may at any time request to see and update or correct the information you have provided to us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
8. SECURITY. Safeguarding the confidentiality and use of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. We employ reasonable administrative and technical measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized access.
9. THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. Our Site may contain advertisements and links to other web sites. This is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of any affiliation with those advertisers or the operators of those web sites. We do not exercise control over third party web sites. They may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, and collect or solicit both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from you. Other web sites have their own privacy policies and practices and we encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies or statements of the other web sites and services you visit.
10. OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN. SMART DON ENTERTAINMENT does not sell services for purchases by children. We may offer services and classes tailored for children, however said services and/or classes are to be purchased by adults. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete it from our files. If any parent or guardian becomes aware that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent (or that we have otherwise collected or obtained such information), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. AMENDMENTS. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement from time to time, and we will notify you of any material changes by posting the new Privacy Statement here and changing the effective date above. We may also send our registered users an e-mail advising that changes have been made. Each version will apply to information collected while it was in place. Therefore, we encourage you to check this page periodically for any changes.
12. CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP. In the event we change ownership or merge with another entity, we reserve the right to transfer or sell all user and customer information, including names and email and postal addresses, to a separate entity.
13. INTERNATIONAL AND OUT OF STATE USE. If you choose to access our Site from outside Nigeria, your connection will be through and to servers located in Nigeria. We collect, store and process the information we collect in the South Africa in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By visiting the Site and providing information to us, you consent to our collection in, transfer to (if applicable), and use and processing of such information in Nigeria. and, if applicable, to the cross-border transfers and export of your personal information to Nigeria. and its storage, use and disclosure as provided in this Privacy Statement. We make no representations that this Privacy Statement is in compliance with the privacy or data protection laws or regulations of any country from which you access or use our Site. By using our Site, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information consistent with the terms of this Privacy Statement, including transfer of your personal information to any location at which our servers and/or databases may be currently located or relocated to. Those who choose to access our Site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all local laws.